Hobart Plasma Cutter, on the other hand, is unquestionably American and trustworthy. This portable cutting device can meet all of your cutting requirements. It’s more powerful than you’d anticipate, and it’s far less expensive than some of its counterparts.
When it comes to welding and cutting machine production, Hobart is one of the finest. At the top of its game, it is well-known for its straightforward yet high-quality products.
A review of the Hobart plasma cutters.
Plasma cutters are a new product line for Hobart. The Hobart plasma cutters are the most costly, but they are also the most dependable.
The fact is, it can cut steel up to a thickness of 7/8 inch with ease. When compared to other rivals that can cut 3/8′′ at entry-level, this is really rather thick.
It’s a terrific machine for quick cutting at high amps, and the Hobart 40i cutter is no exception (40A). In addition, it is a dependable plasma cutter that can be utilized for both industrial and non-industrial applications.
Features of the Hobart plasma cutters.
- Cutting Capacity.
What’s great about the 40i Plasma Cutter, and what’s most essential, is that it has a lot of power.
Cutting 5/8 inch steel, 3/8 inch aluminum, 3/16 inch copper, 3/8 inch stainless, 3/8 inch galvanized, and 14-inch brass are just some of the materials it can handle.
With a capability of 52 inches per minute on quarter-inch-thick steel, this machine is very rapid. Completing a project in a handful of seconds.
- Portable & Light.
In addition to its size, the weight of this cutter is a nice perk. It features an inverted design and weighs just 21 pounds/9.5 kilograms, which is half the weight of other cutters on the market. Its portability is due to the fact that you may move it about your work area as you like. It is also worth noting that the machine’s weight does not affect its performance at all.
- The XT40R torch has an ergonomic design.
An XT40R torch is also included with the Hobart 40i. Because of its ergonomic design, this version may be used for longer periods of time without experiencing weariness. It will seem like a natural extension of the user’s fingers.
- Compatible with engine-driven welding machines.
Many plasma cutters lack the ability to be propelled by an engine. The Hobart plasma cutters, on the other hand, include this feature. Using a 240-volt generator power outlet of at least 8 kilowatts will boost its cutting capability. To cut mild steel, you may use the engine-driven welder.
- Dual-voltage capability with MVP (multi-voltage plug)- allows you to connect to common 120 or 240 V power receptacles without the use of any tools – simply choose the plug that fits the receptacle.
- XT30R torch- Designed for increased comfort with an ergonomic trigger safety, more efficient cooling and economical replacement cutting tips
- Fan-on-demand- cooling system operates only when needed reducing power consumption and contaminants drawn into the machine.
- Power factor correction (PFC) circuitry – Draws up to 30% less amperage for the same cutting range as compared to the competition. PFC expands operators’ work area via an extension cord while minimizing nuisance circuit breaker trips caused by voltage drops.
- Post flow cooling circuit – Extends life of consumables and torch by cooling them with post flow air after the trigger is released.
No reviews yet