The Lotos Plasma Cutter is an excellent choice when purchasing a plasma cutter for the first time. Cutting and welding equipment from Lotos, a well-known brand in the industry, now includes some of the most cutting-edge technology available, resulting in machines that are sturdy, portable, and able to perform a wide range of tasks. For a fraction of the price of a traditional plasma cutter, the Lotos offers a better value.
Which Lotos Plasma Cutter Should I Use?
Anyone on a limited budget will find this brand-name equipment interesting because of its low price. With these plasma cutters, you won’t have to compromise on performance for a price that’s reasonable. It is rated for 50 amps and has a 1/2-inch steel construction. In spite of its modest price, the Lotos plasma cutter packs impressive power, demonstrating that cheap doesn’t always imply terribly.
Your business should have this lotos plasma cutter for cutting heavy metals. The user interface and control board are easy to understand, and the price point is also appealing. Just don’t go overboard or you’ll risk causing the arc not to strike. But know that this machine is capable of taking on the big boys and can handle 34-inch steel and metals and thin gauge sheets. It is 12x19x8 and weighs 45 pounds, making it a little more cumbersome to carry about. It is best used as a stationary shop unit. With an 80-amp cut, it draws 41 amps, and with a 40-amp reduction, it draws 20.5 amps. It also comes with a plug-in that may be used to operate a CNC table.
This product’s construction and handling are geared at thicker steels and materials. When working with thin metals, you’ll need to have a firm hold in order to avoid slicing through the material.
Portable, non-hazardous pressurized air is used in this product’s design. In order to cut through thin metal, it makes use of a MOSFET transistor, and its increased power output allows it to cut through thick metal as well.
- This is a plasma cutter with a non-touch pilot arc of 80 amps.
- 45-pound weight limit
- It measures a total of around 19 by 8 by 12 inches.
Stainless steel, alloy steel, mild steel, copper, and aluminum may all be cut using this tool. In addition, it may be used to cut through metal that has been roughed, painted or rusted without producing much of a slag. There should be no more than 1 1/2-inch severance, and a 1-inch cut should be used whenever possible.
The lotos plasma cutter comes with a one-year guarantee from the date of shipment, in case anything goes wrong.
- 【PORTABLE and POWERFUL】LTP8000 plasma cutter has a handle for portability and uses non-hazardous compressed air to cut stainless steel, alloy steel, mild steel, copper, and aluminum
- 【Setup within 1 min】 the per-installed npt 1/4” industry type d plug and air filter regulator allows you to quick connect to your air compressor by using the stand coupler on your air compressor
- 【NON-TOUCH PILOT ARC】Pilot arc torch efficiently cuts though rough, painted, and rusty surfaces and produces minimal slag. 【2T/4T ENABLED】Release your finger for long time cut
- 【INPUT & OUTPUT】220V-240V, 1PH, 50/60Hz @ 50 A input; Automatic dual frequency (50/60Hz); 20-80 A DC output, 1” ideal clean cut and 1 1/2” maximum severance cut
- 【PACKAGE INCLUDES】80A Power supply, Pilot Arc Cutting torch, ground clamp, Pre-installed NPT 1/4” industry type D plug and Air filter regulator, Consumables, Instruction Manual, etc
No reviews yet