- 50A Plasma Cutter- plasma cutting can be performed on any type of conductive metal-mild steel, aluminium and stainless are some examples. With mild steel, operators will experience faster, thicker cuts than with alloys.
- Dual Voltage-Automatic Dual Voltage / Dual Frequency (110 V/220 V 50/60Hz). Voltage compensation function to deal with fluctuation of the power network.
- Safe & Protection- Beautiful plastic panel design. With over-heat, over-pressure, over-current and IP21 level protection, the cutting machine works in a more safer and professional way. Should the plasma cutter be used to an excessive level, or in high temperature environment, poorly ventilated area or if the fan malfunctions the Thermal Overload switched on to cool down inside temperature. The machine will be able to run again when the internal temperature reaches safe level.
- High Efficient & Widely Application- Latest IGBT invert technology, equipped with high quality PT31 cutting torch. Fast cutting speed, low noise, and smooth cut just like a hot knife cutting on the butter. Available for cutting most metals: stainless steel, alloy, aluminum, mild steel, carbon steel; widely used for automotive, ducting work, repair/maintenance, metal processing, manufacture.
- Accessories-User guide, 1pcs PT31 cutting gun(5M), 1pcs ground clamp(2M), 1pcs transparent hose(3M), 1pcs conversion line, 4pcs hose clamp, 2pcs electrode, 2pcs copper nozzle, 1pcs pressure value, 1pcs pressure reducing value outlet connector, 1pcs pressure reducing value inlet connector.
No reviews yet