Yeswelder cut 55ds plasma cutter may transform your view on expensive, out-of-reach plasma cutters. It’s got a lot of cool and practical features, plus it’s well-made and reasonably priced.
Yeswelder cut 55ds Has These Great Features.
It’s more powerful than anticipated, delivering up to 55A of electricity at 220V. This enables you to cleanly cut steel up to half an inch thick and severely cut up to three quarters of an inch thick.
A 220V input power supply with a 60 percent duty cycle (i.e., 55A) keeps you functioning (it is 100 percent at full power using the 110V input). For a low-cost computer, this is above and above what one would anticipate.
The advantages are clear. You can go back to work faster since you don’t have to wait as long for the plasma cutter to cool down once it’s overheated.
Because it is small and light, you can simply transfer this device. Weight: The basic component is less than 20 pounds Even after including the leads, the total weight is still slightly shy of 34 pounds. Top of the casing has an aluminum alloy handle for moving about.
Dual Power Inputs.
When 220V is available, the yeswelder cut 55ds can provide the full 55A it is capable of pumping. Plug the provided adaptor into your 220V socket and you’re ready to go.
If all you have is a 110V outlet, don’t worry about it. It is compatible with the yeswelder cut 55ds. This plasma cutter, in fact, can be powered by a generator. It is possible to power this gadget in several ways.
Keep in mind that at 110V, you have less cutting power, and you should not anticipate to cut much more than 1/8 inch without slowing down the cutting speed.
Pilot Arc with No Touch.
To initiate an arc, many low-cost devices need you to contact the component. But the CUT-55DS is different.
You get off to a clean slate. Pull the trigger around 2 mm from the item and begin cutting. Arc start may now be better controlled, resulting in a more precise and superior cut.
The HF pilot arc feature, on the other hand, aids in the clean and slag-free cutting of difficult or unclean surfaces. Cuts are more precise and the object has less distortion as a result of this. It extends the life of your consumables as well.
Operation at a 2T or 4T rate is an option.
Plasma cutters in the “cheap” range are unlikely to include a feature like 4T. However, it is included in the CUT-55DS.
The two-trigger operation, for those who don’t already know, is the default setting for most triggers. When you’ve finished cutting, release the trigger. There are two touches in total: the initial press and the subsequent release.
However, 4T mode is an option if you’re going to be doing lengthy cuts. To halt the cut, push and re-release the trigger two more times after starting it with a two-touch trigger press. Extended cuts are simpler to do in this mode.
- NON-TOUCH PILOT ARC PLASMA CUTTER: efficiently cuts though rough, painted, and rusty surfaces and produces minimal slag. Pilot arc technology allows you to cut without touching the tip to the metal. Better cutting quality and longer consumable life.
- Less cleaning, maintenance, noxious gases, and fewer fire hazard. You have simply less overall work and a better, cleaner cut.
- 10-55 A DC output, 1/2″ ideal clean-cut, and 3/4″ maximum severance cut under 220/240V. SUITABLE CUTTING for Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Mild Steel, Copper, Aluminum, etc. Uses non-hazardous compressed air to cut, safe and at low cost.
- Optimized design based on state-of-the-art IGBT transistors provides high power output for thick metal, as well as steady output for thin metal
- The High-Frequency DC Plasma cuts thicker materials than standard DC plasma cutters. Cuts faster with less distortion in the workpiece.
No reviews yet