- Dual-voltage capability with MVP (multi-voltage plug)- allows you to connect to common 120 or 240 V power receptacles without the use of any tools – simply choose the plug that fits the receptacle.
- XT30R torch- Designed for increased comfort with an ergonomic trigger safety, more efficient cooling and economical replacement cutting tips
- Fan-on-demand- cooling system operates only when needed reducing power consumption and contaminants drawn into the machine.
- Power factor correction (PFC) circuitry – Draws up to 30% less amperage for the same cutting range as compared to the competition. PFC expands operators work area via extension cord, while minimizing nuisance circuit breaker trips caused by voltage drops.
- Postflow cooling circuit – Extends life of consumables and torch by cooling them with postflow air after trigger is released.
No reviews yet