Another great option is the Zs-mictek welder. If you’re looking for something that’s a little more affordable, this is a great option for you. Rough and rusted surfaces are no match for this tool’s cutting power.
Welder inverter technology switch from Zs-mictek has a high efficiency and a lightweight design. This 220V DC plasma cutter has 45 amps of power and can readily cut through materials up to 12mm thick with ease. Cast iron, copper, mild steel, alloy steel, and stainless steel may all be cut with the zs-mictek welder.
Overload, overheating, and under-heat protection are all included in the device’s built-in safety measures. Preventing injuries is a primary goal for all of these elements. An electrode holder, cutting torch, earth clamp, hose, and air pressure valve are all included in the kit.
You can now easily cut stainless steel, mild steel, cast iron, and other metals with this plasma cutter, which is high-quality. Zs-45-Amp mictek’s welder is very powerful, making it ideal for cutting quickly and smoothly. It boasts a sleek, ergonomic design that makes it easier to use and move about than a traditional backpack. Having a handle on the device makes it easier to transport.
Made from high-quality metal, this item will last a long time. In addition, it may be used to cut at different thicknesses, making it a viable option. The device also has a working pressure of 60 to 70 PSI, which creates a pick that is suitable for your needs. Affordability is not sacrificed for quality.
Reasons for Buying
- It’s worth the money.
- Convenient for on-the-go use.
- It’s simple and straightforward.
- The 45 amp motor is strong.
- Improved ergonomics.
- Metal structure with a sturdier feel.
- Variable thickness of the incision.
- There are several safeguards in place.
- It’s quite reasonable.
- It’s small and light, making it easy to transport.
- ￫【Non-touch CUT50DP】Efficiently cuts though rough, painted, and rusty surfaces and produces minimal slag. Pilot arc technology allows you to cut without touching the tip to the metal. Better cutting quality and longer consumable life.
- ￫【DUAL Voltage Input】Automatic Dual Voltage capability allows the machine to run directly on 110V/220V, plug adapters included,use conversion line easy transfer from 110V to 220V Home Use,Panel setup is very simple. rusty surfaces and produces minimal slag. Pilot arc technology allows you to cut without touching the tip to the metal. Better cutting quality and longer consumable life.
- ￫【Duty Cycle】 Automatic 110/220V AC dual voltage 60% at 50A, 100% at 40A duty cycle pilot arc air plasma cutter with high frequency inverter( no compressor inside).[recommended to choose 50A circuit breaker protection when your power supply voltage is 110V, and 30A circuit breaker protection when 220V.]
- ￫【Cutting Performance 】Suitable cutting for Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Mild Steel, Copper, Aluminum, etc. 1/2” ideal clean cut and 3/4” maximum severance, widely used at demanding industrial and construction work, or home and hobby for us.
- ￫【High-quality accessories 】The plasma cutters use a better air regulator,We offer a full range of quality accessories, work with standard parts, you easy to find the consumables from our shop.Buy with confidence as we offer 30-day 100% satisfaction or money back guarantee and 3-year limited warranty.
No reviews yet